Women Lead India, is committed to equipping aspiring women leaders in the professional sphere through Workshops both in-house and public, Leadership Coaching and Continual Research.
Why ‘Women Lead’?
Research has firmly established that the companies that perform best financially have the greatest numbers of women in leadership roles throughout the companies’ organizational structure (Survey by DDI and the Conference Board).
Today, organizations are making concerted efforts at recruiting, retaining and promoting women and many women have smashed the proverbial glass ceiling.
However, in India, still only 14% of managers are women (Survey by DDI and the Conference Board) .
- Best Practices for aspiring women leaders
- Successful Together – Towards gender neutrality
- Young Leaders Development Program
- Psychometric assessment
- Extended DISC
- 360 degree feedback
- 6 – 12 months coaching program
- Qualitative research with senior leaders to collect insights about enablers/barriers and effective strategies
- Extensive secondary research, including global research
To become a part of a vibrant and mutually supportive community of women leaders: