Open 360 by FinxS is a customizable, online, 360-degree feedback tool that is quick and easy to set up.
It provides your employees with critical information regarding how they are perceived on key skills and behaviors by their major stakeholders such as their management team, immediate supervisor, peers, and direct and indirect reports. It combines this feedback with an individual’s self-assessment.
The easy to comprehend reports help determine indisputable strengths, surprise strengths, indisputable weaknesses, and surprise weaknesses (blind spots).
These insights then can be used:
- To craft an individual’s development plan and can propel them to greater productivity and results.
- By the organization to guide their decisions.
Common Uses for the Open 360
- Team Development tool
- Allow team members to get and give feedback from other team members in a positive way
- A tool for managers to get to know their team better
- Increases openness and feedback within the organization
- Performance appraisals
- Performance management
- Training needs identification
- Aimed for team and communication skills trainers and consultants specializing in solving interaction problems, conflicts, etc Leadership, and Management development
- Employee development
- Skills development
The benefits of using Open 360’s:
- Increased self-awareness
- Identification of problem areas
- Identification of surprise strengths
- Self-perception vs reality (blind spots and surprise strengths)
- Improved communication
- Improved performance
- Professional development
- Improved team dynamics
Quick and easy 4 steps to set up
- Create the questionnaire
- Upload a spreadsheet of respondents
- Invites and reminders are automatically sent from the system
- Generate the report
- You can create your own questionnaire.
- You have options to decide on questions, question types, rater groups, scales, etc.