Extended DISC an established psychometric assessment is relevant to recruitment, training, career progression, coaching etc.
Who is it for?
The certification workshop is relevant to Recruiters, HR professionals, L&D professionals, Trainers , Facilitators, Coaches, OD interventionists etc.
What will be covered during the certification?
The CEDA certification on Extended DISC System enables a certified professional to read, comprehend and analyze the Extended DISC individual, work-pair and team analysis reports. He/ she can then use the reports in recruitment, training, career progression and coaching.
After the Certified Extended DISC Administrator (CEDA) program you will be able to:
- Develop conceptual clarity about The Extended DISC theory and fundamental terminology used in The Extended DISC Model
- Be able to identify the Four Major Behavioral Styles, their characteristic features, their Strengths and Weaknesses
- Learn the Extended DISC Behavioral Map (Extended DISC Diamond) and the reasoning for the relationship between the four major behavioral styles (the Profiles) and the Behavioral Map
- Be able to read and understand the Extended DISC Standard Personal Analysis Report
- Open your own answering accounts on The Extended DISC Online Platform and learn how to create access codes, order reports and order points
- Understand the Extended DISC profiles
Profile II and Profile I
Profile II – levels of interpretation
Shape, size and position of profiles and their meaning
- Comprehend DISC – Combination of traits
How do different types get along
- Extended DISC work pair analysis report
How to process a work pair in EDOS
- Understand Extended DISC Team Analysis
Shot Gun map and Name map
Extended DISC team analysis report
How to process a team in EDOS
- Understand what type of people your organization needs
Identify the strengths and weaknesses of an individual
Identify how you could best benefit from each individual
Understand how to maximize the performance of existing employees
Understand how to leverage the Strengths and balance the Weaknesses of people working in pairs
Understand the behavioural resources and challenges of a team and how to channelize them
What are the criteria to join?
Since the Extended DISC reporting is shorn of psychological jargon you don’t require a degree in psychology.
Options for Certification:
|Onsite -||Our facilitator conducts the certification program at the client’s site. For this, we require a minimum of 3 participants if in Delhi/NCR and 5 if outside Delhi/NCR.|
|Online -||We conduct the certification program through a combination of self-study and online classroom/ personal interaction with facilitator. This is followed with an open book assessment. This option is available at all times depending on the availability of participant and facilitator.|
|Open programs -||We conduct open workshops for participants.|
Who will conduct the programs?
Lovely Kumar or Anila Rattan
Whom to contact?
Contact: Lovely Kumar at email@example.com or 91-9899108659