Welcome to India’s FIRST and ONLY MOOC on training by Larks Learning.
- The Larks Learning blog (www.larkslearning.com/blog) will be the primary medium of communication between the facilitators and the participants.
- FOR PAID PARTICIPANTS: We will be providing 3 face to face sessions / Skype sessions for the paid participants @ Rs 12000/- + taxes or USD 350 for the entire course. These sessions will be conducted Week1, Week 4(Mid term review) and Week 8(End term review). We will also answer email queries asynchronously.
- FOR FREE PARTICIPANTS: We will not be answering individual queries but will collate them and answer via the blog. However, in case you want to discuss any matter that you feel the entire group will not be interested in, please email at email@example.com
- Since we all are working professionals with busy lives, we will urge you to spare 1 hour / day to the MOOC.
- We would request you to focus on adding to the energy of the cohort along with us and share your experiences so that everyone is enriched.
- Since we have a huge diversity in nationalities, ethnic backgrounds, gender, socio-economic class, educational background and experience we are sure to have diverse opinions and perspectives. Each perspective is to be respected. Any sign of disrespect will result in your comments not being approved. The MOOC needs to remain a safe learning environment.
- Week 1 (Starting 16th April 2012) : Learning web 2.0 tools
- Week 2 (Starting 23rd April 2012) : Understanding the context of learning and learning theories
- Week 3 (Starting 30th April 2012) : Doing a learning needs analysis and setting learning objectives
- Week 4 (Starting 7th May 2012) : Creating learning architecture / courses / program structures
- Week 5 (Starting 14th May 2012) : Creating / adapting learning materials / Instructional design for trainers
- Week 6 (Starting 21st May 2012) : Using technology to enhance learning
- Week 7 (Starting 28th May 2012) : Creating a learning environment and delivering training
- Week 8 (Starting 4th June 2012) : Measuring training effectiveness
The process of learning that has been planned is:
|SaturdayFacilitators go over the comments and summarize learning of the week through a blog post.|
Create learning architectures / materials and participate in the Larks Learning Training Clinic to showcase their learning and get feedback on it.
For more information about our training, assessments and coaching interventions please contact 91-9899108659 or firstname.lastname@example.org